SC -my cooking bibliography

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 21:25:06 PDT 2000

Last week or the week before, I sent a copy of my cooking bibliography to
one of our newer people--don't remember which one, maybe Balthazar.  If
you saved it, could you please copy it to me?  Apparently, I hit
control/x instead of control/c, because when I looked up a citation, I
found an empty file.  Sigh.

I did go get a copy of the one in the Florilegium, but it's not my
formatting, and doesn't have the books from the last two years'
purchases.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com