An Test was Re: SC - Truck Crops

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri May 5 10:14:20 PDT 2000

	I do not know the members of the list well enough to be sure who has what
Health, Religous or Philosopical restrictions on eating Pork.  I will agree
that there are many dishes that just don't work without a little grease.
I'll have to try putting a little vinegar in with the food while cooking.
Usualy I add the pepper sauce after cooking (simple way to make peppered
vinegar:  wash peppers, place in glass jar, cover in vinegar, replinish
vinegar & pepers as needed-one jar at my Mom's house is at least 25 years
old).
Hej!
Olaf
who was realy supprized when he saw someone put butter & sugar on spinich
for the first time.