SC - pyes

Leah Neumann danicaneu_serb at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 14:43:48 PDT 2000

Greetings good gentles.  I am Lady Danica, referred to
from now on as Danica, and I want to share a cute,
quick, tasty idea, then ask a question.

I recently feastocrated a "hunt" all out door event.
I made finger pyes.  I made biscuit mix, put sausage,
cheese, and mushrooms in it then scrunched it up and
baked for the 10 - 15 minutes required.  Everyone
thought it was great.  So I'm sharing, this would be
great for quick lunches...

Now the question.  I don't like saffron, so many
"period dishes" require unseemly amounts.  What can I
use instead?
Thanks  :)
Danica