SC - European Food

Serian serian at uswest.net
Tue May 9 16:17:11 PDT 2000

It is my understanding that, in terms of authenticity, any
part of the world may be represented.  Not only European.
For example, for an A&S event in Caerthe, there was a feast
at which each course represented a stop along the trade
route.  Some feasts have had courses all from 1 part of the
world, while various others have had removes from different
parts of the world.

I too look forward to see the documentation on tomatoes n
china, but it is just that I am a most curious person.  I
love learning.

Serian