SC - Re: Sabrina Welserin's cookbook

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Tue May 9 20:55:30 PDT 2000

Yes, I now remember that. Personally I just go to the site and read
occasionally but haven't actually 'copied' the site. OTOH, if the book
were
easily available without having to go to an event or such to purchase it,
would. I do not remember that it has been offered for sale outside a trip
Pennsic and my local bookfinder seems unable to find it for me either. <<

I think it is only avaailable by mail order from the publisher, but I'll
bet Devra (Poison Pen Press)  can get one to you without waiting for
Pennsic.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com