SC - hi...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 9 23:32:56 PDT 2000

Gwynydd joked:
> Unto Branwen  Does Gwynydd of Culloden send Warmest Greetings (and also to
> the other newcomers to the list!):
>
> > This is a great group for "picking brains".
>
> Or for pickling, roasting, frying, eating, et cetera, said brains!*grin*

Well, thats not as far off as you might think.  This group seems to have
an obsession at times with various organs and sometimes how to cook them.
I don't think I have recipes for brains cooked using all those methods,
but for those who might be interested, check this file in the FOOD
section of the Florilegium:
organ-meats-msg   (43K) 12/ 1/99    Period cooking of organ meats.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net