SC - A New Challenge! help with Spanish medieval food, please

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 12:05:24 PDT 2000

Since this has come up, I thought it might be the time for
me to offer to help people translate Spanish stuff.  My
cooking knowledge is marginal, but my Spanish is reasonably
good (I got through Don Quixote OK, so I think I could
handle at least the later stuff...).  Could be fun.

Dana Huffman/Ximena la Letrada

- --- Robin Carroll-Mann <harper at idt.net> wrote:
> And it came to pass on 9 May 00,, that Anne-Marie

... they want SPANISH stuff.