SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed May 10 15:06:40 PDT 2000

I too, would be interested in your documentation.  My persona is a 16th
century Jew living in Basrah.  I am studying the history of traditional
Jewish foods and need to know how far back things like potatoes, tomatoes
and bananas would have been used.  I have some old family recipes that I
would like to document.

SIndara