SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed May 10 21:27:40 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:Brangwayna Morgan
> I find the worst culprit is usually breakfast, if it is served.  Usually
it
> is modern egg dishes or modern French toast or pancakes, and often
includes
> storebought donuts and Danish.

Frankly, I refuse to object to pancakes, scrambled eggs, French toast... as
breakfast foods!  Not being a morning person, I really appreciate the
occasional cooked breakfast as a reward for being woken up by loud Heralds.
Mind you, the jars of instant coffee, boxes of teabags, and big stainless
steel electric urns tend to ruin a period feel at breakfast anyway!