SC - A question

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 11 07:35:21 PDT 2000

RButler96 at aol.com wrote:

> > It is RButler96 at aol.com the same person that posted
> > the derogatory comments about HG Cariadoc.
>
> It most certainly was not!

There are two, maybe more, persons on this list whose address contains
the name "Butler". The error was doubly unfortunate since the query was
inappropriate for the public list anyway.

> I have been courteous and polite, treating this list as the resource that it is.  In fact, I do not think myself out of line in asking for an apology for the above comment.  I have done nothing that has been out of line or deragatory despite being on the receiving end of some very nasty personal messages.

Folks, has even 24 hours passed since Gunthar told us he'd shut the list
down if the backbiting resumes in less than _a month_???

Khadijah, please understand I'm not pointing a finger at you, but this
seemed a convenient opportunity to tell people that I love this list,
and don't want to see it gone. We are priveleged to have it and we are
being not only discourteous but stupid if we abuse the privelege, as
well as extremely inconsiderate of the majority of members who may
suffer for others' rudeness.

Adamantius, Anglo-Roman Lout [?]
- --
Phil & Susan Troy