SC - Spanish Translation

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu May 11 14:19:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 3:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
letrada at yahoo.com writes:

<<
 By the way, should I post these to the list as I go, or
 save them up to be an internet-type file somewhere, or
 both, or what?  I thought I'd post a translated contents
 list sometime soon so everyone would know what's in
 there...

 Dana/Ximena

    Definitely do both! I'd hate to have to wait until it was all finished to
see it, but having it all on one site somewhere eventually would be a big
help for those of us not organised enough to save it all in one

                Ldy Diana