SC - Old Religion Documentation, Please?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu May 11 20:33:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 1:32:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<< So if people are going to make assertions like 'oh, yes, the old
 religions are still being practiced,' I would reply 'Documentation,
 please?'.

     Sieggy >>

My documentation is my Grandmother who was full blooded American Indian and
who was a practitioner of the old religion. I don't know about Europe but the
'Old Religion' is alive and well in the United States and has never died out.

Also to equate all pagan religions with the New Age Movement or the Wiccan
movement is like comparing all Christian faiths to Catholicism and Jehovas
Witnesses. Anyway, it obvious that the discussion of religion is really NOT a
good thing for this list. If you want to pursue it further privately, I would
be most happy to engage in dialog with you.

Ras.