SC - Cookbook offer!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 12 07:04:12 PDT 2000

Fellow Denizens of the Kitchen, etc.,
I received a catalogue from Jessica Biscuit yesterday.  For those of you
unfamiliar with this company, they sell only books having to do with
cooking, wines, etc.

At any rate, they had two things of interest.  One was a book on Spices
which purports to contain a history of seasonings...could be
interesting.  However, the "biggie" is that they have Santich's
"Original Mediterranean Cuisine" for $5.98.  This is quite painful, as I
paid $35 for mine several years ago!  However, I do plan to get several
to give as Twelfth Night gifts...and thought I'd pass the offer on to
you as well.  (Their "original price" was $15.98!)

Enjoy!

Kiri