SC - Arkansas Pi (A recipe for disaster..)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat May 13 01:43:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/12/00 4:31:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

> Bureaucracies are not
>  bounded by physical laws, as was so clearly demonstrated by the Arkansas
>  legislature's decision to change the value of Pi to 3.0? Now, if we can
just
>  get them to repeal the third law of thermodynamics .

Yeah...just don't go into any recently constructed buildings or drive over
any new bridges in that state...

"Aw, just round it off to '3'...Who's gonna notice?  And, while you're at it,
Let's go to a base 7 numeral system, and make only ONE size of pants..."

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt