SC - Medieval Times

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue May 16 18:06:53 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/16/00 8:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Yeah, the eleventh century in Europe with potatoes and barbecue sauce
 and brand-name soda pop and...

 Anahita
 never been there, don't think i ever will,
 but i do work Ren Fairs >>

LOL!  Bravo!  I also have never been to Midieval Times, but I'm new to the
SCA, and "old" to Ren Faires..not as a worker..just taking the family.
They are fun..moreso than paying the money at an amusement park  (*I* think
so, anyway).  Hmmm...Ren Faire....Great Adventure...Ren Faire....Great
Adventure.......???

Etain