SC - Fooles and Fricassees

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 17 06:48:56 PDT 2000

That's what it's beginning to sound like, between this book and the Santich
book.  However, while I wouldn't mind picking some of each up for folks, I'd
really rather folks order them for themselves, if possible...we have to carry
all of the barony stuff up to Pennsic, in addition to all of our stuff for 2
weeks!  And we don't do the primitive thing!

But, that being said, if anyone is unable to get either of these books, let me
know and I'll see what I can do.  Of course, if the Folger and Jessica Biscuit
are sold out of the respective books, there's not a lot I can do about that.
Otherwise, I'll try.

Kiri