SC - Translation help - OT, OOP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:39:25 PDT 2000

Thomas!!!

Welcome back!!!!

Your translation beat mine.  I wouldn't have attempted
it if I had known you had resubscribed. I guess I blew
the translation for the last verse.  Sigh.

I do have to ask this ... why lime tree and not linden
tree?  I thought that lime was "linde" and linden was
"linden".

Huette

- --- Thomas Gloning <gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE>