SC - Recipes for Emeril Live: #EM1D04: Medieval Cuisine

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu May 18 14:45:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/18/2000 10:14:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
harper at idt.net writes:

<< Is this actually off the FoodTV website??  Because the recipe above is
 word for word the translation in the Miscellany, followed word for word by
 Cariadoc and Elizabeth's redaction (except for the line about pewter
 bowls).  Identical.  Ingredients, quantities, instructions, everything. >>

You're right!  I've actually made this one!  I especially remember the last
line about it being a "meat-rich version"; perhaps because of the way it's
worded, it really stuck in my memory!
Uh oh.  Does that mean Emeril plagiarized his Grace's website, or did the
section that got posted to the list simply not included the citation?  Or was
it posted from his Grace's website just to let us kow what the recipe was?

Brangwayna Morgan