SC - Medieval Times and horsemanship

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Thu May 18 18:35:25 PDT 2000

I have to agree with Gunthar on this part.  I went to the Dallas MT two
years ago and could not believe their horses.  They were purebred
Andalusian stallions of great quality and just gorgeous.  The horse
mastership exhibition was wonderful.  The stunt horses used for the
choreographed mounted combat were also beautifully trained and helped give
a good impression of mounted combat at speed with real steel weapons.  I
also enjoyed the falconry exhibition, though I almost had a peregrine in my
soup... 8^D

Prydwen

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com