SC - sourdough experiment #1 alternate method

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Thu May 18 22:00:53 PDT 2000

Anyone ever thought of using the word "accuracy" instead of "authenticity"?  I've been pondering that variation of late, and find that it feels better rolling off the tongue and does not get so many knee-jerks.  I know there are slightly different meanings for both words.  It may be that what we are espousing is actually accuracy rather than authenticity.  Seems harder to argue about as well; one would sound a might foolish making fun of someone being overly concerned with historical accuracy; accuracy police doesn't ring so well either.

just thoughts before bed, pacem et bonum,

niccolo

(PS just saw "For Love of the Game" . . . Costner really does need to stay in the business of baseball movies . . . he seems more passionate about them than the others.)