SC - Medieval Times

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 19 03:58:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/18/00 2:37:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
margaret at Health.State.OK.US writes:

> I think you have the right of it here, after all. I really think
>  that what bothers us so much is that they aren't listening to us when we
try
>  to correct their knowledge.

No disrespect intended, but why would they listen to us?  Aside from a few
here who probably have degrees in medieval history, aren't we all just a
bunch of yokels who share a pretty bizzare hobby?  From an outsiders point of
view, don't you think they might consider it the same as asking a group of
Dungeons and Dragons players for a dissertation on life in medieval times?  I
know there are a lot of people on this list who have spent many, many hours
pouring over texts and such...but _they_ don't.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt