SC - LOVEBUG redux - yet another one!

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri May 19 06:20:11 PDT 2000

- ------=_NextPart_000_00F5_01BFC173.6EF34620

    First, you gotta catch 'em. THEN you can sue the pants off of them. =
And if it can be proven that someone was responsible for the virus, =
you'd better BELIEVE that they're going to have suits filed out the =
wazootie!. The trick is tracking them down. But since, for all their =
cleverness, they're really pretty stupid, it will eventually happen.
    However, as these goobers usually don't have squat to begin with, =
filing suits is a bit futile. Perhaps looking at a 30 year prison =
sentence might deter the little snots. With a stipulation that while in =
stir, they be denied any access whatsoever to any computers. (some =
prisons have surprisingly sophisticated systems they use to generate =
money.) 30 years off-line . . . that MIGHT make 'em think twice.

    Sieggy

  I think they should allow everyone touched by a computer virus to sue =
the=20
  people who put these things out. Then they should have any money they =
get in=20
  life garnished to pay the lawsuits excepting minimum living standards. =
That=20
  should keep them offline. I am tired of having to watch my backside =
every=20
  time some teenager (in mind if not in fact) wants attention.

  Corwyn

- ------=_NextPart_000_00F5_01BFC173.6EF34620

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>    First, you gotta catch 'em. THEN you can sue the =
pants=20
off of them. And if it can be proven that someone was responsible for =
the virus,=20
you'd better BELIEVE that they're going to have suits filed out the =
wazootie!.=20
The trick is tracking them down. But since, for all their cleverness, =
they're=20
really pretty stupid, it will eventually happen.</DIV>
<DIV>    However, as these goobers usually don't have =
squat to=20
begin with, filing suits is a bit futile. Perhaps looking at a 30 year =
prison=20
sentence might deter the little snots. With a stipulation that while in =
stir,=20
they be denied any access whatsoever to any computers. (some prisons =
have=20
surprisingly sophisticated systems they use to generate money.) 30 years =

off-line . . . that MIGHT make 'em think twice.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Sieggy</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV> </DIV>I think they should allow everyone touched by a =
computer=20
  virus to sue the <BR>people who put these things out. Then they should =
have=20
  any money they get in <BR>life garnished to pay the lawsuits excepting =
minimum=20
  living standards. That <BR>should keep them offline. I am tired of =
having to=20
  watch my backside every <BR>time some teenager (in mind if not in =
fact) wants=20
  attention.<BR><BR>Corwyn<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00F5_01BFC173.6EF34620--