SC - Re:baking success

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Fri May 19 08:19:10 PDT 2000

It's probably a kharma thing.  I had an aunt who could make puff pastry
but her short crusts were shoe leather.  My mother even made them
side-by-side with her (identical everything).  Mom's were great; Marie's
were a disaster.  She said the last attempt dented the can when she threw
it out.

I <knock wood> am usually very successful with yeast, but there are days
when the little buggers commit sepuku.

Morgana