SC - Medieval Times

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 19 13:04:24 PDT 2000

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > > Hey, this is 'Lainie we're talking about? 'Lainie??? It's never been my
> > > pleasure to meet the lady, but I always got the impression... well, you
> > > know... silence? Are you sure you wanna go there?
> > Depends on who's in the next room, Master A... ;-D
> > 'Lainie
> > with a laugh that would wake the dead...
> So you've been disturbing your neighbors on the other side of those thin
> walls with _laughter_? If that's your story, stick to it, I suppose, but
> you may want to come up with something more plausible for when the
> police are called...
>
> "You see, officer, James and I are rehearsing for a production of The
> Wind in The Willows for our non-profit theatre group, and I got the
> zipper on this badger costume caught. We were trying to loosen it with
> ice and a gallon of maple syrup..."
>
> Adamantius

Silly Master A! It was a production of 'Oklahoma!' (I was playing Curly)
and there wasn't any ice (eeeyuw! cold!) but we discovered that the
maple syrup and whipped cream makes the hay stick to you, and BOY, DOES
THAT ITCH!

(and boy, am I gonna catch it for that one!)

'Lainie
;-D
a little caffeine and a Friday afternoon are dangerous things!

off now for the drive to Eugene- another week down...