SC - Pennsic Advice needed

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri May 19 14:33:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/2000 6:01:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kelan at mindspring.com writes:

<< Where should i camp?  (Looking for comfort, own a pavillion and a great
wok) >>
Preferably with a group of experienced Pennsic folk, to help you cope with
all the little details.  It's nice if you know some of them, too...I think
that, if you are interested in meeting SCA-cooks folks, and need a place to
camp, you might ask nicely to camp with SPCA (or with Clan Kyle, since we
have several cooks and are open to other than clan members, espeically
Pennsic newcomers).  But if you have a pavilion, you need to get it sorted
out quickly and get your pre-registration in so you don't crowd out your
hosts.  Your pre-reg form MUST BE RECEIVED by the office by June 1.

<<Will you be wearing your cuksoles/ flaming lizards?>>

I won't, but you can always come to Clan Kyle and ask for me...

<<What do you wish someone had told you before your first Pensic?>>

Hmmm.  Count on any variety of weather, from 107 degrees in the shade and
humid to 40 degrees and raining (for prolonged periods), and at least one
major impressive, very windy thunderstorm.  Pack accordingly (both what you
pack and how you pack).

Brangwayna Morgan