SC - Now cut that out!

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 19 18:58:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 12:39:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< Think I should change my ways and become Ansteorra's
 first King and Queen in one package?

For the shock value and the assurance of immortality? Yes :-) OTOH, I don't
think the majority of us really  care about whom is sleeping with whom or
what particular gender anyone is at a given time.

I don't know about the pastels...Ruslan and Magi already did the tie-dye
thing...perhaps brushed leather would suit you better......:-)

Ras