SC - Helping the List Administrator

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon May 22 08:19:23 PDT 2000

> While I would not presume to tell Papa what to do, there are technical
> solutions to such a problem in majordomo, should there ever be a need
> that warranted it.
>
> /UlfR
>
> --
> Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
> If you panic, be sure to run in the correct direction.

Please do tell me what to do sometimes. I'm still new to this computer stuff
and there are little tricks I'm still learning. I didn't create the list because

I'm a computer whiz. Just that I thought this needed to be created and nobody
else had. (Well I have found out about a couple that predates this. Madrone's
comes immediately to mind.)

Yers,

Gunthar