SC - Re: Honey

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri May 26 23:07:23 PDT 2000

Gwynydd commented:
> No - not me!!!!  I'm innocent (although, if anyone does want to dispose of
> candied honey ...).  It is Corwyn who takes advantage of friends and family
> in this way!

Well the scheme I thought was good (I think this was related on this
list a while back) was the guy who sold young "Easter" rabbits to the
families whose kids thought it would be a nice pet. Then after the
rabbits had been fed for awhile and grown a bit, graciously offered
to take them off the parent's hands after the kids had gotten tired
of the bunnies and the upkeep and feeding had fallen to the parents,
where upon they became dinner.

Everyone won, the kids, the parents, especially the rabbit vender.
Everyone except perhaps the rabbits. And some of them probably did
get to live to a ripe old age as pets.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net