SC - Re: Honey, now rabbits

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon May 29 07:49:36 PDT 2000

Uh, Oh!  When Dad was stationed in Okinawa, we kept rabbits as pets.
Big, fat ones.  Every time we had a typhoon, "the air pressure killed
them".  The air pressure also blew away the commissary.  I've been
wondering for nigh on half a century how, if the air pressure killed all
my rabbits, there were any left to get more?????????

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com