Adamantius :Re: SC - need recipe for Marmite

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon May 29 10:55:59 PDT 2000

Thank you Master,
I can get it in a shop 2 hours away from me  (the comercial product ) but it
is $5.00 for 2 onces and it occurred to me that I could probably make the
stuff for cheaper.   I usually am able to faithfully copy store or restaurant
recipes.
Thanks though..
Phillipa

<<
 "Marmite" as in brown gooey stuff spread on bread, crackers, etc., or
 sometimes diluted into pseudo-broth, or the French soup of that name?
 The former is really a commercial product, and if you don't have it
 available in the market under that name, you probably have something
 else, nearly identical, under another.

 Adamantius >>