SC - [Fwd: Your Barnes & Noble.com Order #BN18237345]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 30 14:08:22 PDT 2000

- --------------0F41B70B957D1DA31163CBEE

Adamantius, I think you were the one who got the copy of "A Soup for the
Qan" from Barnes and Noble, right?  Just wanted to let you know that
they "bailed" on me...I am now being told, after a month, that they
don't have it in stock.

Needless to say, I'm quite angry with the company for not letting me
know sooner.  I doubt I'll do business with them ever again!

Just thought you'd like to know!

Kiri

- --------------0F41B70B957D1DA31163CBEE