SC - Egils news and a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue May 30 23:47:41 PDT 2000

Kerri Canepa wrote:

> >'Lainie said a bunch of stuff concerning Vesta<

And Cedrin said stuff about Vesta. Vesta is cool and I know I'm biased
but it's true!

> >'Lainie then does the happy dance about her daughter<

Rotrude is spiff, bias or no. I can hardly wait to see who she is in
five or ten years.

Stuff about fireboxes- I was looking at Regulus' firepit again- you can
burn charcoal in it, which my lungs can tolerate more than wood. But
Ulfhedinn had the really cool tripods... someday maybe. Right now I need
a home to store all this stuff in!

> Now if there were more than three or four camping events a year in Oertha...

Then you'd be too busy to visit us down here! And that would be sad!

> I also got to meet Seamas and 'Lainie but not spend enough time visiting with
> them. Sorry, guys. For some reason, being Princess kept me rather busy. I had
> such a great time visiting An Tir that I'll just have to come back more often.
> When I do, I'll give you the heads up.

Cool! I must say folks, Cedrin is pretty spiffy- very down-to-earth and
real and I like that in a person. And she didn't mind that I continued
to putter in teh kitchen while we chatted- we were having water supply
problems and cleanup labor problems and I was trying to figure out how
to create dinner in that mess...

> By the way, I got to see photos of Queen Carmen. Someday, my dear, you MUST scan
> those things and put them up on a web page. They are too priceless not to share
> with others.

Working on it... If only so that y'all can see the picture of Seumas
with bananas wired into his hair...

looking for an antihistamine and a pillow,

'Lainie