Keep this crap off the list, please RE:SC - Butchering the Human Carcass for Human Consumption

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Tue May 30 20:42:08 PDT 2000

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this incredibly offensive and
in extremely poor taste. Who in the world could read this without losing
their lunch? Why wasn't it filtered out? I don't recall seeing a request for
this information, and even if there WAS a request, it should have been
mailed privately.

Continuing to receive this sort of post will cause me to take legal
action---it is actually against the law now to send offensive unsolicited
e-mail to unwilling recipients, you know.

Aoife

Original post:

Butchering the Human Carcass for Human Consumption
by Bob Arson
<<snipped for offensive content>>