SC - Balthazar's trunk

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 31 23:12:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/31/00 5:15:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> I think the problem might be that the books are in the trunk, the trunk
>  is in the car, and the car is in one of those compressed
>  one-by-one-by-two lumps of steel, so getting at them could be difficult.
>
>  Kidding aside, I'd bet money it's so that Bal can have them handy when
>  at work. Neh?

And you'd be absolutely right!  We have a winner!  My trunk is constantly
crammed with cookbooks and juggling equipment!  And, if you'll take a look at
the times I post my messages, you'll notice that it is usually well after
dark....and I don't have a light in my trunk!  Besides, I live in a bad
neighborhood...it's scary out there after sundown...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?