SC - Substitutions (A Light at the end of the tunnel??)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 06:51:57 PDT 2000

It is with this notion in hand that I proposed the idea of a round table
discussion at Pennsic.  I would hope that several of you who have these differing
opinions would consent to debate them in a forum where possibly newer and less
experienced cooks could listen, and perhaps ask questions or offer their own
opinions/experiences.  So far, Allison is the only one who is agreed to
participate.  If you are willing to help out, please let me know as soon as
possible so we can get the word out!

Kiri