SC - Thanks re Florence

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 07:02:35 PDT 2000

You can also find references to and information about Maestro Martino in Barbara
Santich's Original Mediterranean Cuisine.  That's where I first ran across
information about him.  Santich also indicates that most of Platina did was drawn
directly from either Martino or Chiquart.  Unfortunately, she made no mention of
Epulario.  I find it interesting that Wilson does.  I had extrapolated that the two
(Platina and Epulario) at the very least had a common antecedent, so this, if true,
verifies my thoughts!

Kiri