SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 06:59:43 PDT 2000

- ----Original Message Follows----
From: Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net>

<snip>

If you think we'll have enough folks participating, go ahead.  However, the
only
positive responses I've received up to this point (haven't finished catching
up from yesterday yet) have been from you and Allison.  I was waiting until
there were a few more.

Kiri

<snip>

Do you mean a few more volunteers to speak at the round table?

I would be more than happy to join it. I thought if you had a moderator and
mentioned you were having the discussion at a posted time, that folks would
be welcome to join. However if you want to start with a "set" amount of
folks, count me in.

Caitlin of Enniskillen