OT, OOP Re: SC - Boiled Peanuts

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed May 3 15:29:22 PDT 2000

Sieggy,
	I've done that many a time before, it is a true treat.  Which is your
favorite flavor of moon pie?  Bannana or Chocolate?

Huette,
	Do they have Toome Moon Pies or some other brand?  Could I get Kick Cola
out there?  How about TN style Bar-B-Que Pork?  We are having a discussion
on the Humor list about what Southerners who live up North & Northerners
who live down South miss from their homes.  Is it Strange that for me most
of what I miss are food items?
Hej!
Olaf