SC - Help! a Wedding Feast!

morte de fugazi- hrmortcia at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 18:44:05 PDT 2000

I hope this is the right addy!

What i need is HELP a lot of help..of the cooking sort 8)-

I'm gettign married in October and am having as authentic as i can
afford medieval wedding! I need help with the planning and the
preparing and am more than willing to reimburse people for their time,
through money or barter (i'm not bad with a needle for one) My wedding
date is October 7th and i live very near Philadelphia in NJ. Any
suggestions or info about decor etc would be gratefully accepted as
would any reciepts or tips.  I also have to consider vegetarion
relatives in my planning 8)
Many Many Thanks

Morte