SC - Re: Sabrina Welserin's cookbook

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 5 10:26:22 PDT 2000

The big deal, Ras, is that Thomas was allowed to do this even though the
book is in print.  He has asked those of us who can/will afford it to buy
a hard copy as a courtesy to the printer.  In this way, we show the
printers that their revenues do not drop in a material way because they
make the work available for scholars.  Then, Thomas gets to put up *more*
books!

I have a hard copy of Valoise's book, purchased before she webbed it, and
a web copy, too.  Sometimes I use one, sometimes the other, sometimes
both, depending on how fast I want to flip pages, or do a 'search', etc.

Actually, the English version is at Cariadoc's site; the German version
is at Thomas' site.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com