SC - Another LOVELETTER variant

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri May 5 20:48:23 PDT 2000

    The following variant of LOVEBUG was detected this evening. Be aware of
this one, as it's very difficult to resist opening it due to the subject
line!
    Hackers are modifying this virus continually, and more and more variants
are cropping up. Stay alert!
    I would very strongly suggest everyone put their security levels to
HIGH, as this will disable automatic execution of attachments.
    In IE5, go to 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Security', and move the
slider all the way up. If you wish, you can click 'Custom Level', and
manually reset whether or not to run certain types of scripting.

    Sieggy

    *LOVEBUG VARIANT*

SUBJECT LINE: Important! Read carefully!!
MESSAGE BODY: Check the attached IMPORTANT coming from me!