SC - an interesting challenge...and its even about medieval food! :)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 23:31:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/5/00 9:14:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time, crigby at uswest.net
writes:

> I have the Moosewood Daily Cookbook, which is all vegetarian and vegan.  If
>  you would like to contact me privately I can send you some ideas from it

The Moosewood cookbook is an excellent source for vegetarian dishes, although
I do not think they are "vegan", or at least, not all of them.  The use of
yogurt and cheese would preclude a "vegan" appointment.  But, if vegan is not
mandatory, and simple vegetarian will do, then it is a really good book.  I
have made a good number of the recipes out of it, and they have all worked
with no changes necessary (note I said "necessary"....but, you know me...)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.