SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun May 7 15:59:51 PDT 2000

The peanuts should be freshly harvested and not dried, as is the case with what
you usually see in grocery stores.  Raw ones that are sold in stores are still
dried.  And therefore, don't work nearly as well...to the point that I just don't
bother with them.  If I happen to be in an area where peanuts are grown at harvest
time, I'll purchase some for this purpose, but that's about the only time.

Kiri