SC -Coffee Soap

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon May 8 08:35:57 PDT 2000

dekmister at juno.com writes:

<< Pull it out and add one TBSP of
 coffee (I buy the single pot gourmet stuff at the grocery store.  One
 $.99 pkg will make 6 bars of soap.) stir with wooden spoon until well
 blended.  >>

    Quick comment--normally ground coffee will make a *very* "scrubbing"-type
bar of soap. If you prefer yours not to have this effect, grind up the coffee
as fine as you can in a coffee/spice grinder before adding it. I decided not
to bother with the batch I made a while back, and discovered just how HARD
roasted coffee bean chunks can be! It's not too bad on just the hands, but I
certainly wouldn't want to use it in the shower! ;-)

                Ldy Diana