SC - What kind of recipes would you experiment with....

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Mon May 8 23:11:38 PDT 2000

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Cathy Harding wrote:

> So, what would you do if you had one of these to play with?

Bread, of course. There is a traditional finnish bread called
"after-oven loaf". Basically rye, water, sourdough starter, and salt. It
is extremely dense, but with a nice flavour. My guess -- I have never
seen a recipie -- is that it is baked with the last of the oven heat.

More definitely period would be to play with all the pie and cake
recipies in the corpus. A mass oven, with the different slowly
cooling heat pattern, might make a difference. Will they allow food or
only baked goods in it?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.