SC - Serving question

JVButlerJr at aol.com JVButlerJr at aol.com
Tue May 9 06:57:06 PDT 2000

catwho at bellsouth.net writes:

> What if you had a truly presedence set feast where there was an
>  entire table of dukes and duchesses.  Would you be bold enough to ask
>  their graces to supply a server of themselves?

    Why not?  We here in the Shire of Oldenfeld (who are known far and wide
in Trimaris as the givers of the best feasts in the kingdom) were once
honored by having Archduke Baldar Longstridder himself serve.  Such
willingness to do so is the mark of a noble of great character, I think.

    Sayyid Suleyman al-Rashid ibn Beyazid