SC - What kind of recipes would you experiment with....

Tue May 9 08:02:33 PDT 2000

The temperature of the oven is on a declining curve, so organize your baking
so the recipes needing the highest temperature bake first.

I would probably experiment with pizza or bread first, because I can do
those in my sleep and they bake best around 400-500F.  Followed by the pies
and tarts, which bake at a lower temperature.

Standard recipes should work fine, except the times are for constant
temperature ovens and may not work with a declining heat oven.

Bear