SC - Mundane - Period recipe help!

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Tue May 9 12:09:23 PDT 2000

> Hi all!
>
> I need a recipe for trout, it is for dinner so it doesn't need to be period.
> But I thought I would ask you guys for your help.  I don't cook fish much
> since I don't like it, but hubby loves it.  He caught 2 - 8" rainbow trout
> and wants me to make them for him.  And I am clueless.

Grill those puppies with lemon!  OR you can wrap them in aluminum
foil with some lemon, pepper, dill and a little butter.  bake them OR
run your dishwasher then stick you fish in when it is on the hot dry
cycle.  Do no run your fish with the dishwasher sprayer going, only
during the dry cycle and you want to run it a full load so that it is
HOT when you put your fish in.  I've done this before. It usually
only takes the length of the dry cycle (about 15-20 minutes) to fully
cook your fish.

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html