SC - Help!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 9 14:52:07 PDT 2000

Looks to me like you've got it pretty well in hand...especially given the limitations on your site!  I wish you well with what you've undertaken.  For the number of people you have, I just hope you have sufficient propane burners.  If you haven't already thought of it, I would suggest that you locate as many of those lovely turkey frier setups as you can.  They have a high powered propane burner and a large pot that sits over it...perfect for heating up much of the food you've listed.

Kiri