SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue May 9 22:52:10 PDT 2000

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Bethany Public Library wrote:

> have to do a doubletake over many of the items you can find. Lunch is
> frequently the culprit meal, either because less experienced historical
> cooks start with Lunch first, or because less effort (or expense)is made to
> make lunch an historic meal. At any rate, I have eaten, recently, at events:

This past May Count torney/university we served one of the pasta+cheese
dishes (the one with ginger and cinnamon, I can never remember the
name) with chunks of sausage. Cheep, good, filling and period. Even
suitable for the two lacto-pesco vegetarians attending.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
We've been following your progress with considerable interest, not to say
contempt.
		-- Zaphod Beeblebrox IV